Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pass mountain loop.

Well today I was feeling better ( have been fighting a cold all week) and got the chance to take my long run out on the pass mountain race trail.
.
I did the 26k loop and it was really good. Except for the first half it was really exposed with the sun bearing down on me the whole time. I know it was only in the high 70's but wow I felt like I was melting and I was going through my water super fast I think I drank 30oz. in the first 9miles. But as soon as I started the climb up Pass Mountain the trail was mostly in the shade and when I got to the top the breeze was really nice I actually got kinda cold. I love the views from the backside of the mountain it makes the running so much easier. Over all it took me 2.5 hrs and felt really good hopefully ill be ready for the race next weekend in fountain hills. here are some pics of the run.











No comments:

Post a Comment