Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Balance mt0101

 Well Rex ate my running shoe, that will teach me to put my shoes away. They were only a month old and just getting really comfortable so I had to go buy new ones. I normally would go to big 5 sports and buy my regular cheapo pair but since I had to go to Road Runner Sports to pick up my race packet I decided to look around. I got to talking to the store owner and excitedly she said that there was a new shipment of shoes from new balance in the back and she thought they had their newest minimalist trail shoes in it. So excitedly i had her bring me a size 10 just to see if they fit and if they were comfy. Damn the luck they were both so i pranced around the store for a while wearing them just to make sure i liked them and once again damn the luck they are supper nice.They were also pretty reasonable at $64 although they were twice as much as my normal shoes.Now i have to break in a new pair of shoes before Sat.It shouldn't be too hard, they feel really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment