Monday, December 13, 2010

The day after.

Well after a good night rest and a Christmas party I'm feeling pretty good. The only real pain I have is my knee where the IT band rubs it. Jumping into a cold pool does wonders; it may be my new recovery trick. So overall I can’t wait to do it again. My new shoes worked out great they are comfortable and really held up to the rocks on the course. I was kinda worried that I would feel every rock and pebble but that was not the case they preformed much better than my old stand-bys. One thing I’m learning at these events is never judge a book by its cover I see older men and women 60+ years old flying down the trails. It’s amazing what people are able to accomplish. I just hope that when I’m their age I can be out there running on the trails. Then there are the super fit looking folks in spandex and race gear getting totally worked over after a few miles. You just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment